Join State Rep. Chris Bos in supporting students’ return to school by donating needed school supplies. Donated supplies will be provided to Joanie’s Closet and other local organizations.
Donate now through August 19 at Rep. Bos’ Lake Zurich District Office.
92 E. Main St., Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- TI 30X IIS Calculator
- #2 Ticonderoga Pencils
- Large Backpack
- Black Sharpie Markers
- Black Expo Dry Erase Markers
- Large & Small Elmer’s Glue Sticks
- Crayola Colored Pencils
- Crayola Markers
- Ear Buds
- 3×3 Post It Notes
- Pointed Fiskars Scissors
- 1” 3-Ring Binders
- 2-Pocket Plastic Folders, 3-hole
- Pencil Bag with 3-Holes
- Loose Leaf Paper
- Composition Journal, Wide Rule
- Index Cards (3×5 lined)
- 1-Subject Spiral Notebooks
- Ball Point Pens (red, blue, black)
- Plastic Supply Box
For questions or more information, call (224) 662-1176.